create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Justin Bieber to write memoir

ew York - He has made fans swoon when they listen to his music. Now teen singing sensation Justin Bieber is hoping to make his fans read - or at least look at lots of pictures.

The 16 year-old pop singer has signed a deal with HarperCollins to publish an illustrated memoir titled Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story, the publisher said in a statement on Monday.

The book is due out in October in both the United States and United Kingdom.

The hardcover My Story is expected to reveal the Canadian-born youngster's incredible rise to stardom. It will contain exclusive, never-before-seen photos.

"Every day I wake up and count my blessings," Bieber said in the statement. "My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help me live my dreams every day. I'm excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book."

Bieber first gained fans when he posted renditions of his favourite hip-hop and R&B songs on YouTube. At 13 years-old, he signed a record deal and has since exceeded 5 million in sales.

His Baby video is the most-watched music video in YouTube history, with more than 250 million views.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FALE ON LINE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Seguidores